Friday, November 10, 2006

Top 10 Best Presentations Ever

O.K., I will be the first to make a real post.

How about the Top 10 Best Presentations Ever that were listed at the KnowHR blog? Of course, they mention Steve Job's landmark presentation where he introduced the Macintosh, in 1984. How could we ever forget that? Be sure to check out the others, too. I was especially blown away by Dick Hardt’s Identity 2.0 presentation at OSCON 2005 - a perfect of example of what a PowerPoint presentation should be; not lines and lines of text, but photos and illustrations!

I also found a neat video of Guy Kawasaki talking about his 10-20-30 presentation rule.

Join me in the PowerPoint reform revolution!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I might have to become your new point man for this PowerPoint reform movement. ...can't happen fast enough for me.--AB